4:00 PM Saturday
(Sunday Vigil Mass)†
7:30 AM Sunday
10:30 AM Sunday
(Organ, Cantor, and Choir)**
5:00 PM Sunday
† Cantor and organ during academic year and silent Mass during breaks.
* No 7:30 AM Mass on Christmas and Easter Sunda
** Choir at 10:30 AM is seasonal with break during summer.
*** No 5:00 PM Christmas Day Mass
ALWAYS CHECK THE BULLETIN FOR SPECIAL DAYS!
• Monday - Friday: 12:00 Noon
• Saturdays: 8:00 AM
*(The Daily Mass Chapel door is at the outside rear right side of the Main Church.)
HOLY DAY MASSES:
3:00-3:45 PM on Saturdays and at Wednesday Adoration in the Main Church or by Appointment.
ADORATION & BENEDICTION:
7:00-8:00 PM on Wednesdays in the Main Church.
10:00 AM on Sundays in the Main Church at the Blessed Mother altar.
• Saint Peregrine Novena - prayed especially for those suffering cancer and serious illness each Sunday immediately following the 10:30AM Mass in the main church and each Wednesday before the noon Mass in the daily Mass chapel.
• Miraculous Medal Novena - prayed especially for your personal petitions each Tuesday before the noon Mass in the daily Mass chapel.
PLEASE CALL THE PARISH OFFICES TO MAKE ARRANGEMENTS FOR THE FOLLOWING SACRAMENTS
• BAPTISM: A Baptismal Preparation conference is required for all parents. Please contact Deacon Mark to schedule an instructional conference.
• MARRIAGE: Arrangements must begin by meeting with one of our parish priests at least six months in advance. Contact the Parish Offices for Wedding Guidelines and Marriage preparation questions.
• CONFIRMATION: Adults and parents of children who have not been confirmed should contact the office.
• ANOINTING OF THE SICK: Those facing serious illness or entering the hospital should call the rectory to make an appointment with a priest to receive the Sacrament.
• ILL AND HOME-BOUND: When a fellow parishioner is in the hospital or unable to attend Mass, please notify the office.
• R. C. I. A. (Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults): For adults who wish to be received into the Catholic Faith, please contact Mr. Ron Meyers. Classes begin each fall semester.